INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
In compliance with the provisions pursuant to and for the purposes of article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Guala Closures Spa in its capacity as Data Controller, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, informs users regarding the purposes and methods of processing personal data, their scope of communication and dissemination and how they are provided.
1. PURPOSES AND TYPE OF HANDLED DATA
1. IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the users who connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses in notation of required resources, the time of the requests, the method used for requesting to server, the dimension of the file received as feedback, the numerical code identifying the status of the answer provided by the server (good end, error, …), other parameters related to operative system and to computer environment of the user, the information related to the behaviour of the user of the website, the pages that have been visited and searched, in order to select and propose specific announces to the user of the website and the data related to the behaviour during the navigation using, for example, cookies. AS concerns the treatment of personal data which may, directly or indirectly identify the user, we try to respect the principle of strict necessity. For this purpose, we have configurated the website in a way that the use of personal data is minimize and in order to limit the treatment of personal data just in cases of necessity or upon demand of Authorities and police force (as, for example, data related to the traffic and to the time that has been spent on the website or in your IP address) or for responsibility assessment in case of hypothetic computer crimes against the website.
Collected data, part of the treatment, will be used to reply to possible question received from you.
2. METHODS AND SECURITY OF THE DATA
Your personal data will be treated with automated instruments according to the principle of necessity and proportionality, avoiding treating personal data when the operations can be carried out through using anonymous data or other modes. We have adopted specific safety measures to prevent the loose of your personal data, illicit or not proper use and not authorized accesses but we ask you not to forget that it is essential for the safety of your data that your device has to be equipped with software like antivirus constantly updated and that the provider who enables to internet access guarantee the safe transmission of the data through firewalls, antispamming filters and similar protection.
3. COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE
The data may be communicated to third parties for the performance of functional activities to the structure, such as website maintenance and management and, more generally, to all the employees, including of Third Parties (providers of services, infrastructures, IT and alike) who are involved in its management and oversight and are duly appointed as data processors. In this case, use by third parties will be in complete compliance with the principle of fairness and lawfulness.
It is not foreseen the transfer of data in countries outside UE. Otherwise, it will communicated to the user ex. Art. 13, para. 1, letter f) for 2016/679 UE Regulation, according to what required by the same Regulation.
The data will not be disclosed.
4. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Rights as expressed in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 and 22 of 2016/679 UE Regulation.
We inform you that as involved person, in addition to the right to propose a claim to a Control Authority, you have also the rights here below mentioned, that can be exercised through a written demand to the Data Controller, as indicated at point 1.
Art. 15 – Right of withdrawal
Art. 16 – Right of rectify
Art. 17 – Right of cancellation (right to be forgotten)
Art. 18 – Right to restrict treatment
Art. 19 – Duty of notification in case of modification or cancellation of personal data o limitation of the treatment
Art. 20 – Right of data portability
Art. 21 – Right of opposition
Art. 22 – Right not to be subjected to automated decision-making, including profiling.
In order to exercise the rights foreseen by art. 15 and following of 2016/679 UE Regulation, you must contact Guala Closures Spa by: Via Rana n.10/12, Z. Ind. D6, 15122 Spinetta Marengo (AL) to the attention of the Data Controller of personal data.
5. DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSORS
The data controller is Guala Closures Spa, Via Rana n.10/12, Z. Ind. D6, 15122 Spinetta Marengo (AL)
The updated list of external processors may be consulted by submitting a written request to the data controller referred to above.
6. STORAGE TIMES
The data will be kept for all the session of navigation to the website and for the time necessary to finalize the purposes above mentioned according to the applicable Law. After this period, personal data will be destroyed, cancelled or make them anonymous (if not already collected in an anonymous form).
For purpose of marketing/ newsletter despatch, the conservation time of these data will until request of opposition / cancellation from the Subject.
7. HOW DATA IS SUPPLIED AND CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL TO RESPOND
The supply of your data, subject of the treatment, is optional. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the legal interest.
In the event of personal data processing operations falling within the scope of art. 6 of Regulation 2016/679, you will be asked, in accordance with the law, to give your express consent to each single type of personal data processing.
8. LEGAL BASIS
The legal basis for the treatment of your personal data is the legitimate interest. (for the purposes indicated at point 1.1).
In the event of personal data processing operations falling within the scope of art. 7 of Regulation 2016/679, you will be asked each time, in accordance with the law, to give your express consent to each single type of personal data processing.